5 TIPS TO LOOK EXPENSIVE ON A BUDGET
I'll be the first to admit I love to save a coin and look fly at the same time! Looking expensive while shopping on a budget is essential to my entire existence! It's really easy too. However, you have to be careful not to "look cheap".
Here are my top 5 tips to look expensive on a budget:
1. Choose Solid Colors -- Honestly, regardless of color, pairing solid colors keeps an outfit chic and effortless. Neutral colors are my go-to. They are fail proof, classic and timeless. Avoid prints as much as possible.
2. Throw on Sunnies -- Sunglasses are a no brainer! Especially an over sized pair. I am wearing my favorite $20 pair from Urban Outfitters.
3. Wear a quality pair of shoes -- If your entire outfit is affordable, splurge a little on a good pair of shoes. You don't have to break the bank. But, since shoes support your body (I mean you have to walk on them all day) a nice quality pair is essential. A good shoe automatically makes your outfit look expensive.
4. Clean Makeup -- Keep makeup clean and neat by focusing on healthy skin, clean eye brows and moisturized lips. A little foundation, concealer, powder and lip color gives an instant polished look.
5. Wear Clothes That Fit -- At all costs, wear clothing that fits! When clothes are too small, it cheapens the overall aesthetic of an outfit. Size up if you have too (I know the feeling). It's okay. No one knows the size on the tag but you. And if shape wear is needed, wear it.
Shop my Look:
Top (Fashion Nova) | Skirt - Old (Forever 21) | Old -- (Bakers) | Sunglasses - (Urban Outfitters- Unavailable online) | Lip color- Rooch by ColoupPop Cosmetics
Use my coupon code RHONDAXO for 20% off Fashion Nova.
This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own.